Learn to Make a Pumpkin Smoothie That’s Perfect for Early Fall
September 15, 2017
The smell of pumpkin is in the air! With the weather still warm, you can cool off with this delicious pumpkin smoothie recipe!
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place the pumpkin puree in a freezer bag.
- Store in freezer for at least 24 hours.
- Heat the bag of pumpkin puree in the microwave on HIGH to soften, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the milk into a blender.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin.
- Blend until smooth.